1.0 Executive Summary
Chat Military, Inc. is a technology company supplying turn-key computing solutions based on the latest technology and utilizing Web-based applications. Utilizing state-of-the-art software and hardware, also offers e-commerce solutions, Web development, remote helpdesk support, customer training, and systems support. Looking further into the future, the company plans to develop their own Web-based applications. The company's first product is expected to be released in Feb 2019.
Chat Military, Inc. is a Delaware company, whose mission is to provide military members with the opportunity to invest in technology projects managed by the company. First investors will be the pioneers of the company, therefore, they will be given the opportunity of holding the company’s equities on every single product or service the company will develop from the day of their investment until the day they decide to sell their shares. Seconds to come will be only investing in separates services or products, but the first investors will always have full benefit and compensations.
Things to take into account
- The majority of military members join the military right after they graduate from high school with no business education and no one to educate them on this topic other than banks offering them their long-term investments for their retirement, but not to make them wealthy enough to keep them afloat after retiring, the majority of military members spend 20 plus years in, to end up working an extra job after their retirement, we at Chat Military will eliminate that.
- The average amount on their bank account is $5000 of uninvested money, receiving only cents on monthly dividends.
- An average spending habits of $500 monthly on unnecessary expenses, like alcohol, smoking and other.
- Computing Solutions. We will increase our sales revenue from in-app sales, services. The company will continue developing an undefined number of products and services from apps.
- Web-based Applications. Develop, market, and sell our own products and services.
The company's marketing strategy rests on the belief that its products and services represent a value-added approach to interpreting, qualifying, and understanding the complexities of the technology industry. To implement this strategy, the company intends to place paid advertising banners on strategic websites targeting the right audience and to utilize search engine portal and general media advertising.
Chat Military, Inc. is planning on hiring a management team with direct knowledge of the industry, extensive research experience, and a unique perspective that technology needs. Its team includes a new CEO, a development team equipped with latest technology hardware to continue with our apps production, also we will use third party services for accounting purposes, a marketing team, and a sales representative team to carry out the company’s daily tasks.
The company is seeking first round funding in the amount of $200,000 from selling the first 10,000,000 shares, for staffing purposes, purchasing hardware computing equipment, office costs, and other Internet related costs. The company is also seeking second round funding in the amount of $3 million to continue in developing all the applications that will form the company, and its Financial Educational Application to help military members get smarter about their finances and investments. Projected revenues for 2019 to 2022 are between $15 million, and $45 million, respectively. We are targeting military personal to give them the opportunity of investing their funds and put their money to work for them. Military payments are not high enough for them to be considered investors, but the company will take from $100 investment and place their money into a pool until there’s enough funds to develop a full cycle to generate and distribute gains equally between the members within the same pool. The company will serve as an agent to investors, the projects launched by the company and funded by investors will be owned by the investors within the same investment pool. The investors will hold their ownership for life or until they sell their shares.
The mission of the company is to provide consumers with turn-key computing solutions based upon the latest technology utilizing Web-based applications and providing superior customer support and training to take a company's infrastructure into the future and beyond.
1.2 Keys to Success
- Strong technical experience
- Effective management leadership
- High quality service and support
Chat Military, Inc. is a privately owned Delaware C-Corporation. The company is planning to rent a office that will operate as HQ in San Diego area, it will be the administration and development facility. It includes 1 development office, a conference room, a CEO’s office, and a reception area. Other areas are covered to facilitate an acceptable work environment This new facility will open as soon the capital needed is collected. With the additional funding, the company plans to open a marketing and sales department, and begin all the necessaries advertising campaigns.
Chat Military, Inc. provides its customers with the necessary tools to maximize their company efficiency and increase their profitability. These include Web-based technologies such as e-commerce, Web development, a co-location computing facility, software integration, disaster recovery, and other Web applications that are critical to a customer's business. Chat Military, Inc. also provides remote support in maintaining networks and software for customers as needed.
In today's growing business, companies need computer and Internet service to increase growth, Chat Military, Inc. works with companies providing application services. Management of Web services and a customer's office computing environment can be done remotely from the Chat Military head office allowing a cost-effective solution for small to mid-size companies who need computing management.
Chat Military, Inc. is developing its own applications with their first product expected to be released on Feb 2019 and additional products to follow every six to eight months.
The following is a list of products and services offered by Chat Military, Inc.
- Web applications. Provides Web applications development for both internal and external customer websites that need dynamic site and business process flow automation. Also, our services provided through our own Applications, customers and providers can obtain the services by been charged a fixed percentile fee.
- E-commerce solutions. Utilizing a combination of Web design services and e-commerce software the company will be able to provide quality e-commerce solutions. Chat Military will offer a selection of products that allow customers to advertise via our online apps or add deals and discounts to all our application where frontend users can get access to it when online. Chat Military will charge advertisement fees to those companies.
- Web design services. Chat Military will offer cost effective solutions and competitive pricing by offering basic site plans to small sized local companies. Chat Military will work around small companies’ requirements and provide a quote based on company’s size.
- Disaster recovery solutions. Utilizing its in-house backup methodology, Chat Military will provide disaster recovery solutions in case something goes south.
- Software and hardware. Chat Military will sell its services and products using public API and e-commerce solutions.
Chat Military plans on developing its own applications this year. Utilizing a strong think-tank development team, the company will release smaller products every 6 to 8 months with their first product to launch in Feb 2019. Chat Military’s main product offering will be a complete line Web-based programs and will release in 2019. These programs will feature the latest in HTML, PHP, JAVA, CSS, and multi-media technology, other not listed programing languages will be utilized if needed. The programs will utilize the latest in AI and neural network programming to be marketed to government, and commercial sectors.
Key components of Chat Military’s initial product development strategy can be summarized as follows.
- Provider/Customer Web E-portal. This Web-based application will target strategic industries to bring providers and customers together. Current sites target only the technology market whereas Chat Military will market to the right industries, (per project). The release date for their first site is expected to be on Feb 5, 2019 and will target the transportation Industry. Additional market targets will be released every six months.
- CPA/Business E-portal. Although several accounting packages will exist both Web and computer based, no application is currently bringing together the customer and towing business. Chat Military will be the pioneers and plans on bringing to market a Web-based application that will simultaneously bring together both the customer and local towing companies with all the information being available to both parties through the secure Chat Military’s apps, a DBA will be created for every single project as the requirements can change from one idea to the other one. Chat Military will target strategic alliances with companies such as Intuit, PeachTree, and Solomon, makers of current accounting packages.
- R&D, Think Tank. Chat Military will utilize a think tank model in their approach to developing products. Utilizing the latest in state-of-the-art technology, development groups will be organized to discuss and develop new products. Staff will be encouraged and rewarded for bringing to the table new and innovative product ideas. Revenue is generated from these new ideas as well as companies contracting services for the use of the Chat Military think tank.
Estimates for online spending by consumers in 2017 range from $1 billion to $5 billion, with at least 25% occurring during the Christmas season. Forrester Research, an information technology research firm in Cambridge, Massachusetts, believes that online in-app spending for towing services will hit $10 billion in 2022.
By any measure, the Internet is one of the fastest-growing commercial phenomena ever witnessed by society. Host computers, or servers, have exploded from 3.2 million in 1994 to roughly 108 Billion as of July 2017. During the same time, the number of websites roared to more than 20 million from only approximately 3,000.
4.1 More keys to Success
- Wider selection of products and services
- Competitive pricing
Small businesses will take advantage of the opportunities Chat Military will present to them for pricing they can afford.
The company's target customers are as follows:
- Small to Mid-size Businesses (1-100 employees)
- Businesses that are consolidating operations or merging
- Military and government agencies
- Others (accounting, medical, insurance, waste industry, associations, and real estate.)
- Small to Mid-size Businesses. All business of 1 to 100 employees are ideal regardless of industry. They purchase E-commerce, data networks, computers, and Web services such as Chat Military provides. New feeder business within the semi-conductor, insurance, accounting, medical, and manufacturing industries are prime targets.
- Consolidations and Mergers. They look for outsourcing and new ways for implementing Web-based applications, intranet hosting and development, e-portals, e-markets and support to grow their business while cutting cost.
- Others. The company also sells to accounting, medical, insurance, waste industry, associations, real estate, and new crafts mark.
- Venture funding. After the first funding round Chat Military is planning in obtaining a second funding round from venture capitalists its plans to raise $3 million to expand the company.
- Strategic Alliances
The company plans to rapidly develop marketing alliances with industry leaders and pursue new sales of turnkey computing solutions, systems support, e-commerce, Web development, and Web-based applications. The market strategy is to capitalize on Chat Military’s innovative, information technology applications by expanding into new market areas.
The company will run advertising banners on various websites that are visited by its target markets. The company anticipates that it will use several different forms of promotion to attract clients to its services. These promotions will include discounted packaged deals that are all inclusive. Customers will generate in app revenue.
The sales process involves several steps which include relationship building, customer requirements/needs, product presentation, demo, closure and implementation. This approach is used because with our technical products and services it is more effective than competitors' single product approach.
The specific marketing goals for the company are:
- Increase brand awareness.
- Develop new clients and markets.
- Develop strategic alliances (via marketing).
- Build co-brands and partners.
- Increase advertising revenues.
- Increase traffic.
- Expand existing clients and markets.
- Develop marketing presentation materials.
- Identify opportunities for new products and services.
- Enhance offerings.
- Enhance public relations efforts.
The delivery channel for marketing strategy is based on an integrated marketing model which utilizes a mix of communications media. The marketing programs are designed to increase brand recognition and attract new customers. They are diverse and include a range of marketing communications.
The Internet. The Internet will be the primary marketing tool. Site development will include:
- Use of state-of-the-art graphics.
- Easy access to pages within the site.
- A menu that includes easy enrollment for membership or product purchases.
- Use of state-of-the-art execution platform for trading.
- Easy payment methods and secure online transaction processor.
The company will also advertise on various strategic sites on the Internet including:
- Submitting URL for each page of the site to search engines.
- Banner ads on select search portals.
- Google, Bing, and Yahoo are some of the search engines Chat Military will advertise its products and services.
Print media. Inserts and/or ads in weekly and daily newspapers will be considered as the budget allows.
Broadcast media. Radio, television, and cable advertising will be considered as the budget allows.
Email. The company will use demographic profiles to send messages to potential members and to:
- Provide a newsletter to all active accounts.
- Provide thank you notifications to all visitors, along with advantages that go with being a member.
Promotions. The company will use various promotion channels to reach its target markets.
- Secure space at online trading expos.
- Secure space at business expos.
- Presentations at various Chambers of Commerce gatherings.
- Special membership promotions.
- Browsing site for free.
Chat Military will use a direct sales force, relationship selling, subcontractors, direct marketing, and Internet marketing to reach its markets. These channels are most appropriate because they utilize the quickest path and time to the market place, reduced capital requirements, fast access to established distribution channels, and best of processes for relationship building. Sales and distribution are made by/through strategic alliances.
Positioning and company image. The idea is to communicate to the investor community, the company's unique combination of capabilities, products, competencies, and investor relations programs. Management believes that its corporate image is distinguished from other firms. Chat Military's business model is designed to utilize its cumulative management experience in computer solutions, Internet sales, e-commerce solutions, new Web-based products, and technical & marketing experience to create an unbeatable marketing and sales strategy, consisting of these components:
- Corporate image (and image enhancement).
- Marketing propositions.
- Solid advertising programs.
The following topics discuss the management organization within the company.
Chat Military's organizational structure is illustrated below.
President/CEO, Manuel Basulto, a new CEO will be hired to carry out Chat Military’s mission.
- Technical Support Manager (To Be Determined)
- Research/Product Manager (To Be Determined)
- Web Application Manager (To Be Determined)
Vice-President/Marketing (To Be Determined)
- Sales Manager (To Be Determined)
- Strategic Alliance Manager (To Be Determined)
- Business Development Manager (To Be Determined)
- Advertising Manager (To Be Determined)
- CFO, (To Be Determined)
- Accounts Manager (To Be Determined)
- Human Resources Manager (To Be Determined)
Quality excellence is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone of the company's goal for customer satisfaction. It is, therefore, company policy to:
- Consistently provide services that meet the quality expectations of our customers.
- Actively pursue improving quality through programs that enable each employee to do his or her job right the first time.
The Quality Assurance Program consists of new employee orientation on the Quality Assurance Plan, in-house training programs for all employees, and a formal certification training program. Quality Assurance checks are done on an ongoing basis, and on completed jobs to ensure quality workmanship to the company's customers.
At Chat Military, the customer comes first. Putting the customer first involves learning about the customer's ever-changing needs and meeting their expectations for lasting quality.
The company strives to prevent problems by anticipating them. Prevention can be achieved through planning and can avoid the time and costs associated with rework.
Quality happens through people and it is the people that make the business successful. Within an environment that stimulates self-motivation and creativity, employees can take ownership of the processes that make our business, and therefore our clients' businesses, succeed.
Senior Management Team
7.0 Financial Plan
The company is seeking first round funding in the amount of $$200, 000 for staffing purposes, purchasing hardware computing equipment, office costs, and other Internet related costs. The company is also seeking second round funding in the amount of $3 million from venture capitalists.
End of Summary.